Friday, March 11, 2011

Winter Blahs turn out just fine.

   As usual, Cleveland gets pounded with snow another fine march day. It takes me over twice as long to get to work, slipping and sliding all the way. So, little by little all the rest of the usual suspects at Gen X show up, shivering, covered in snow and aggravated. We all get settled in for another day of tattooing and the phone starts ringing..."I am gonna be late"...then..."I am gonna need to cancel my appointment" etc. So, I figure this is just gonna be one of "those" days and I will just do my thing and deal with it, but we all had a shitty start to the day, we all are sick of the cold and every miserable thing it brings with it...but we all had a really cool day. We joked ...as usual... and laughed and nobody was complaining or anything. I know this is no big deal but as I have said previously, I am trying to be a bit more positive, which means instead of concentrating on the negatives of the day and talking about, I am gonna try and recognize and encourage the positives which hopefully will result in more good days than bad. So, it was just nice to have an easy day where we all had some fun, laughed and got along...the way it should be everyday. None of us are brain surgeons...shit, none of us even graduated high school...but we have one of the Coolest jobs on earth and need to be grateful for that. Anyways, enough of my babbling bullshit...Just wanted to say...So...in the words of Ice Cube..."Today was a Good day".

1 comment:

  1. PMA bro! Sometimes those days are just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete