Thursday, March 10, 2011

We don't do Piercing...

   But if there is someone who can convince me that they are qualified and competent as a piercer in the area I would be happy to send you the business. We get calls every day about this and I have no place to send them that I feel confident would do a CLEAN and Proper piercing. I don't believe however that we could do piercing as well and do it RIGHT without spreading ourselves to thin. So, that is why we don't do it...that and the fact that there are soooo many places in the area doing a half assed job of it with inferior jewelry just so they can do it cheap and as we all know, the average local consumer is more concerned with whether something is CHEAP rather than good and Clean. So, there would be NO WAY to do it Right and compete with the Hacks in the area. Anyways, if you know of someone that pierces in the are that has good business practices, morals and isn't a flake, hit me up!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Most piercers I run across nowadays are just people who wanted to tattoo, but have washed out and don't want to/can't get another job. Of course I am over simplifying here, but it's not far off.

    And yer right, the ability to find professional and clean, while complying with the public's demand for cheap is nearly impossible. We really need more regulation in the fields of body modification. This would help weed out hacks and posers... of course I am not entirely unopposed to riding dirty and doing some store front modification and career advising with the help of some molotovs, ski masks and baseball bats ;)

    ReplyDelete