Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I always recognize things TOO late

   Just a quick note to remind all of you to stop...look around...and recognize those people around you that truly have your back. Now, theres not usually many of them, but in my case, I always see it after they are gone. I have a friend, that I don't see much anymore cause he moved out of town, and didn't see much when he lived here, cause I always figured he would be there. And before you know it he is gone. He still supports me and gives me inspiration via emails etc and I should have let him know that he is a good friend and I consider him Family. Thanks bro! ...n in case you can't figure it out...it's you Mr. Barbarino.
   So, let your friends and family know you appreciate them from time to time!

2 comments:

  1. Aw shucks... It ain't nothing man. You've always been a real role model and inspiration. Thank YOU for being the support I needed when I didn't have it, the big brother to call me on my shit, and the friend who has pushed me to be a bit more fearless and brave when I have felt like being a chicken-shit.

    Cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll always have your back. No matter where the hell I live.

    ReplyDelete